Ethereal-users: [ethereal-users] Where to get packet.dll

From: Mohamad Zamri Yahya <mohamad.zamri.yahya@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 10:34:51 +0800
Hi,

I tried the Windoze binary distro for ethereal and I noticed that
packet.dll was required.  I believe this was for libpcap stuff but I do not
have a compiler on my windows.  I wonder why the distro did not include all
*.dll files.

Thanks

Zamri
               " .... and Elric drew Stormbringer ...."

			   Mohamad Zamri Yahya
			     Systems Engineer

	Marconi Communications
	(formerly FORE Systems)		Tel:	603 2169 6194
	36/F, Menara Lion			Fax:	603 2169 6333
	165 Jalan Ampang			Email:	myahya@xxxxxxxx
	50450 Kuala Lumpur			URL:	www.fore.com
	Malaysia					www.marconi.com