Ethereal-users: [ethereal-users] IBM_78:40:38

From: Ralf Schönian <Ralf.Schoenian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 08:33:47 +0200
Hello,

does anyone know some very good introduction to all the protocolls and information
I can get from ethereal?
For example I would like to know who is the active monitor. In the field destination I got the info IBM_78:40:38. This should be a hub or switch in our network but how
can I find out which one it is?

Kindest regards, Ralf.