Ethereal-users: [ethereal-users] Alternative HTTP port

From: "Gabriel, Akos /ECF" <A.Gabriel2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 18:51:12 +0200
Hi Ethereal Users!

I'm a novice user of Ethereal (I compiled it under Solaris right now :)
Compilation was seamless, congratulations to all developers.

My question: if I have a HTTP server on an alternative port (let's say 5000)
how could I tell Ethereal to acknowledge the packets as HTTP (as with port
80) ?

Please reply to my private address too because I'm not subscribed to your
list.
Thank you!

Akos Gabriel

PS: Maybe this question is a good candidate to be in the FAQ :)