Ethereal-users: [ethereal-users] Ethereal

From: Anders Larsson <dio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 14:10:13 +0200 (GMT+02:00)
Hi,

I was wondering if u plan to add sort by ip?
And if u can show only one tcp stream of the ip that was accesed? not all streams, hope u understand my question :)

if i click in the capture, like in the packet in new window..
it got an + that u can see more info, is it possible to do that in the capture window?

Regards Anders

FreeBox - The World's Finest Web Mail Solution
Get your own FREE email account at http://www.freebox.com