Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] pcap 2 mpeg2 (a converter ?)

From: "kyan-ki kyan-ki" <kyan-ki@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 12:57:04 +0000
Hi,

I would like to implement a program that takes as input a file .pcap and provides as output a MPEG2 file. It means that I want to read a .pcap file, extract all packets that are corresponding to MPEG data and remove all specific .pcap file data.

I would like to know if someone already worked on this kind of subject or if someone has an idea about the way to do this.