Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] win32 dll debugging

From: "Jim Fan" <gzjimfan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 15:14:49 -0700
Hi everyone,

I am new to ethereal development, recently I need to start writing a plugin for win32 platform, I can now successfully build dlls with a simple frame, ethereal main program can load it with no problem. But the question is, what is the best way to debug this dll once it starts to run within the main program?

Thanks.
Jim