Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Want to capture WLAN packets

From: madhur <madhurnamdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 17:06:58 +0530

Hi All,

I want to capture 802.11 WLAN packets from Ethereal. But when I tried with NetGear wireless card, I was able to capture Ping packets

But It was not showing any WLAN packets like

1)       Beacon frames

2)       Authentication request/response

3)       Association request/response

So please any buddy can tell me how to capture these packets.

Madhur

 This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!