Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Assert in print.c get_field_data() creating PD ML file

From: "Howlett, James (James)" <jameshowlett@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 09:44:11 +0100
I am currently using tvb_set_child_real_data_tvbuff().

The issue is that get_field_data() in print.c iterates through the list of data sources to get the bytes referred to by a field_info.

I don't believe that removing the g_assert_not_reached() will have any negative side effects. It will simply mean that no bytes are printed if the tvb has not been added via add_new_data_source(). But I am not that familiar with the source code so I could be wrong.

James.