Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Ethereal Plugin for decrypting Code.

From: "Royce Fessenden" <rfessenden@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 08:08:31 -0500

While I have used Ethereal some, I am brand new to Ethereal development and would appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction for a plugin.

I need to write a plug in that will take the data from a TCP packet where the flags are 0x0018 (PSH, ACK)  and decrypt it.    Ideally, I’d like to find a plug in where all I have to do is call a DLL which does the actual decryption.

Is there a plugin in the source/developler downloads that does most of what I want?

TIA,

Royce Fessenden

Engineering

417 831-9362 ext 140