Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Patch for new dissector plugin for Ether-S-Bus telegrams

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 13:32:17 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

This looks pretty good, thanks.

A few small remark though:
1. could you use meaningfull symbols in the code i.s.o. hardcoded values.
I'm refering to code like this:

+                     if (((request_val->cmd_code) == 0x00) ||
+                            ((request_val->cmd_code) == 0x06) ||
+                            ((request_val->cmd_code) == 0x07) ||
+                            ((request_val->cmd_code) == 0x1E) ||
+                            ((request_val->cmd_code) == 0x1F) ||
+                            ((request_val->cmd_code) == 0xA1)){

2. Could you clean up the code a bit by removing the debug code from it

3. The last change in the set is superflous.

Thanx,
Jaap