Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] new tcp analysis code. please test

Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 16:00:26 +0100
Not a ccomment about the code, it's about your clock!
is it set ok?

the files in the tarball are newer than when I installed them each
time I make it compiles a lot more than needed.

[id-est:~/src/trunk] lego% touch now___; find . -newer now___; rm now___
./epan/dissectors/packet-socks.c
./epan/dissectors/packet-tcp.c
./epan/dissectors/packet-tcp.h
[id-est:~/src/trunk] lego% ll ./epan/dissectors/packet-socks.c
-rw-r--r--   1 lego  lego  33012 Jan 25 22:12 ./epan/dissectors/packet-socks.c
[id-est:~/src/trunk] lego% date
Wed Jan 25 15:55:34 CET 2006

fixed it with
[id-est:~/src/trunk] lego% touch ./epan/dissectors/packet-socks.c
./epan/dissectors/packet-tcp.[ch]

Luis