Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] RE: [Ethereal-users] BUG: 802.1ab (a.k.a LLDP) - Chassis IDTLV =

From: "STAN Knap" <sknap1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:30:17 -0500
Title: RE: [Ethereal-users] BUG: 802.1ab (a.k.a LLDP) - Chassis IDTLV = IPAddress

Thank you Jim for taking an action on this issue.
In case somebody wants to verify the IANA Address Family Numbers one can get them from this link:
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ianaaddressfamilynumbers-mib

Thanks and regards,
Stan