Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] SSL decryption

Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 14:32:48 +0100
Hi,

> Is there any reason it shouldn't be checked in?

I would be very plased to see the patch checked in. I tested it on Mandriva
2006 and on Fedora core 4 and it work quite well (for me at least).
Anyway I suppose some more testing is required: at least I [re]introduced a
bug regarding ssl session dissection. TCP packets in ssl sessions get wrong
checksum.

As pointed out by others, the last version of the patch can be found here:

http://ssl-decrypt.sourceforge.net/

Regards,

Paolo Abeni

 Sponsor:
 Ascolta le migliori suonerie per il tuo cellulare
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3113&d=20060119