Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] More about conversation...

From: "fabio matturro" <fabiomax3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 10:33:57 +0100
: D Hello.
I've read the chapter on conversations. Still, I've got some doubts.
I know that a conversation is a flow of packets from A to B.
Now, how can I retrieve these packets?

My problems is as follows:
My protocol sends packets that sometimes are correlated. For instance, it sends packet A (opcode), then packet B (fields). They're NOT fragmented. What I'd like to do is, if I stumble on packet B(that, containing only fileds is not very common in my protocol), during a conversation can I have a look at previous packets till I find packet A so that i can relate them to each other?

How can I do it?

thankx

Videochiamata? Prova MSN Messenger: divertente, facile, veloce, gratuito! http://www.msn.it/messenger/v7