Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Preference dialog

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 23:06:43 +0100 (CET)
Hi list,

I've continued work on the preference dialog code to get the dialog height
trimmed down. All items influencing the way the display looks are now
collected under the layout option. The attached images show the result so
far. I've still to complete to code the tooltips and any other idea you
may have.

Thanx,
Jaap