Ethereal-dev: SV: [Ethereal-dev] Problems with how SCCP determines ANSI/ITU variant

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 23:11:24 +0100
Hi,
Yes but by adding similar preferences to M3UA one could have ANSI decoding
for one and ITU for the other which might be preferable in some
circumstances even better would be have it per destination/source I suppose.

If no one has any better ideas I'll check in a change to use the global
value as I've already done in my private tree.
Brg
Anders