Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] cmip packet capture problem: required urgent

From: tirlok chandra <tirlokchand@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 04:03:11 -0800 (PST)
Hi

which version of ethereal I should use for capture and  analysing  ACSE /CMIP packet.

Do I need and special plugin/dissector for analysing these PDU. from where can I download those.

I am using version 0.10.14 but not able to do this.  Do In need any special setting in ethereal

Best Regards

Yahoo! Photos