Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] about hdlc decode and frame direction

Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 08:45:07 -0200
I thank for the suggestion to use the format of capture of wiretap/ngsniffer.c.
Although it cannot lower the manual completely that describes the format
of dumpfile (the download is truncated), can give to format the dumpfile
starting of file wiretap/ngsniffer.c.  I could indicate the sense of the
frames.  Until now I have only proven it with protocol CHDLC of Cisco, in
these days I will test with PPP and Frame Relay.
thank you very much,
Francisco Pérez.