Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Adding a new field type.

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 11:58:20 +0200
Richard Stearn wrote:

Greetings to the list

I am attempting to build a dissector for AX.25, one of the Amateur Radio
data protocols, the point I have reached in this is representing an AX.25
address field in the dissection.

Didn't had a deeper look into your problem, but one thing comes to mind.

If you're working on windows, the dependencies are just not working correct.

After doing such changes, I tend to do a distclean to get a clean start.

While doing the rebuild also take a look at all the warnings coming up if something interesting is displayed.

Regards, ULFL