Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-announce] Ethereal 0.10.13 is now available

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 00:07:25 +0200
Gerald Combs wrote:

    o Ethereal can now save gzip-compressed capture files.
Excerpt from the 0.10.13 release notes.

I've added this feature but had to remove it as some problems remained. E.g. the saving of files wouldn't use compression when source and destination file formats are the same.

Unfortunately I've forgot to remove this from the release notes ...

Regards, ULFL