Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Random crash in PACKET-DCERPC-NT.C on win32

From: "Greg Morris" <gmorris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 13:27:47 +0200
Crash can be duplicated with the attached trace. Load the packet trace into Ethereal and then click the reload button on the menu bar. After a few reloads (most times less then 10), Ethereal will crash in packet-dcerpc-nt.c

static pol_value *find_pol_handle(e_ctx_hnd *policy_hnd, guint32 frame,
      pol_hash_value **valuep)
  for (pol = (*valuep)->list; pol != NULL; pol = pol->next) {
   if (pol->first_frame <= frame &&
-->  (pol->last_frame == 0 ||
        pol->last_frame >= frame))
    break; /* found one */
  }
pol == 0x00000131
pol->first_frame == cxx0030: Error: _expression_ cannot be evaluated
pol->last_frame == cxx0030: Error: _expression_ cannot be evaluated
frame == 0x00000131

Tested against latest SVN code.

Greg