Ethereal-dev: Fwd: [Ethereal-dev] Thesis on open source

From: Hania Sabbidin <hms09@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 13:57:49 +0300
For those of you who are willing to help, I'm attaching a .doc version of the
same file if you could not open the earlier attachment.
Thanks,
Hania Sabbidin

----- Forwarded message from Unauthenticated AUBnet User <hms09@xxxxxxxxxx>
-----
    Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 13:21:52 +0300
    From: Unauthenticated AUBnet User <hms09@xxxxxxxxxx>
 Subject: [Ethereal-dev] Thesis on open source
      To: "ethereal-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <ethereal-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Ethereal Developers,

I am a student at the American University of Beirut (AUB) currently working for
a Masters degree in Engineering Management. I am in the process of conducting
research work on organizational aspects of the open source software development
process. Accordingly, I�ve devised a survey to which I am inviting a number of
open source software developers to fill out.

I would thus very much appreciate your help in filling out the survey, attached
herein and sending it to <hms09@xxxxxxxxxx>.
If you believe other developers may be willing to fill it out, kindly send them
this message.

If you have any comments or feedback on the content or style of survey, or if
you believe you can provide other information that may be useful for my thesis,
please feel free to contact me.

Thank you in advance,
Hania Sabbidin
Engineering Management Programme