Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re : MATE & Radius issue

From: "Michael Kopp (News)" <mk.news@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 22:19:16 +0200
>I'll take a look later on into this issue.
>
>It appears that it is crashing when a non-existent field is given in
>an Extract statement.
>

>In the meanwhile you want to change the radius field names to be
>radius.Framed_IP_Address and radius.User_Name. As  the radius field
>names had changed since we added the radius dictionary files (and the
>wiki wasn't updated).
>
>Luis.

Thanks for your help , it works now !

BTW : is it possible to make Gog of Gogs ? so one layer more ?
I`m playing around with makeing a mate filter for grouping together GTP
messages (between SGSN and GGSN) + Radius + user traffic
Seems due to the fact that I have different TEIDs for the different
directions (SGSN->GGSN / GGSN->SGSN / TEID=0 for Create PDP Ctx) , a little
be complicated to group them together.

Regards

Michael