Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] More patches to RMT protocols

From: Julian Onions <julian.onions@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 13:27:50 +0100
Enclosed are a series of fairly minor patches.
They include:
- some improvements to the NORM decoder, and the ability to
(optionally) heuristically detect NORM.
- some improvements to FEC block labelling.
- making the LCT header extension handler more generic and to decode
more header extensions.

Julian.