Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] request to develop a dissector of NBUP protocol

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 23:08:50 +0200
Bhattacharjee, Arindam (Arindam) wrote:

NbUP protocol is over RTP/UDP/IP. It is an extra protocol for negotiation of codec inband. The protocol is defined in 3GPP  ETSI TS 25.415 ( IuUP) , ETSI TS 29.415 & TS 29.414. The messages flows as payload of RTP. This is a pretty simple protocol. It will be great help to me  if anyone is interested to develop a dissector for this protocol. All 3GPP protocol I have just mentioned is available free on the web. I can help sending more documentation & messages regarding the protocol.
Well, unless you implement this dissector yourself, you'll have to wait for someone else who finds the time and motivation to do it.

In the meantime, you may add your wish and links to the reference docs to the "Dissector specific" section of the http://wiki.ethereal.com/WishList

Regards, ULFL