Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] SVN 16110 segfault

Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 15:41:55 +0200
As a workarround I'll take the dtds directory out from the install so
that xml namespaces are just ignored and don't get in the way.

For the segfaults while preparsing itunes.dtd a "bt full" might help
(I do not get them).

As for the "Duplicate protocol name" it is probably the xml plugin
from the older version that collides with the new xml dissector (in
epan).

Luis