Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-cvs] rev 16103: /trunk/: capture_loop.c tethereal.c

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 10:28:24 +0200
guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

User: guy
Date: 2005/10/03 11:23 PM

Log:
Add a note about 64-bit support in WinPcap to the capture errors on
Windows, and add the URL for the CaptureSetup page to the Tethereal
error.

Directory: /trunk/
 Changes    Path              Action
 +8 -0      capture_loop.c    Modified
 +12 -1     tethereal.c       Modified

Hmmm, I don't know if it's a good idea to "hardcode" this message into Ethereal.

The 64 bit support is not there now, but it might be added in a WinPcap 3.2 beta after the next Ethereal release is out.

Pointing (only) to the wiki has the advantage that we can change this message to point to a new WinPcap version.

Regards, ULFL