Ethereal-dev: SV: [Ethereal-dev] [patch] fill in missing bits of eDonkey dissector

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 07:37:03 +0200
Checked in.
Brg
Anders

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: ethereal-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ethereal-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] För John Sullivan
Skickat: den 2 oktober 2005 23:44
Till: ethereal-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: [Ethereal-dev] [patch] fill in missing bits of eDonkey dissector

The current ethereal eDonkey dissector fails to handle a number of
valid packet types - in particular the normal server<->client
communication between current eserver and eMule versions (from both
sides) produces packets which ethereal incorrectly claims to be
malformed.

This patch fills in these holes.

John
--