Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] emem.c: Two serious warnings in emem.c which must be fixed IMHO .

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 22:33:25 +0200
Hi List!

The MSVC buildbot http://buildbot.ethereal.com/ warns:

emem.c
emem.c(206) : warning C4047: '=' : 'char ** ' differs in levels of indirection from 'char *'
Generating Code...
emem.c(175) : warning C4700: local variable 'splitted' used without having been initialized

I don't know if the first is a real problem but the second one looks real bad.

Could this be fixed before the next release?

Regards, ULFL