Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] new protocol (DECnet NSP/RT)

From: Fred Hoekstra <fred.hoekstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 16:22:09 +0000
Gentlemen,

Attached please find a gzipped diff file containing a dissector and
Makefile modifications for the DECnet NSP and RT protocols.

This dissectors may not be the most wanted in the world, given that
DECnet is hardly used anymore, but there may be some places where
it is still used.

I have found Ethereal and the DECnet NSP and RT dissector of tremendous
use while porting Sun's DNI code from 32-bit Solaris 6 to 64-bit
Solaris 8.

The dissector has been subjected to fuzz-test.sh and experienced no
errors.

The diffs have been made against ethereal-0.10.11.

I hope that this code may find some use.

Fred Hoekstra
--
Fred Hoekstra <fred.hoekstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx>