Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] packet-bssgp.c patch

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 15:10:16 -0400
That's unfortunate, because I thought I finally figured out a "back door" method of posting messages without the company adding its annoying disclaimer to them.  I am using "Microsoft Outlook Web Access" to send it, and for some lucky reason, the disclaimer is omitted when I do.  Unfortunately, I don't see a way to send the message in plain text, nor attach anything in any other format.  Bummer.  Until then, I guess I'll have to use Outlook itself (not via web access) to send attachments, which unfortunately means more useless disclaimers for awhile. :(