Ethereal-dev: SV: [Ethereal-dev] Ethereal support for DLT_JUNIPER_MLPPP

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 17:49:13 +0200
Hi,
Some warnings:
register.c
packet-juniper.c
packet-juniper.c(586) : warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'unsigned
__int64
 to 'unsigned char ', possible loss of data
packet-juniper.c(607) : warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'unsigned
__int64
 to 'unsigned char ', possible loss of data
packet-juniper.c(608) : warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'unsigned
__int64
 to 'unsigned char ', possible loss of data
packet-juniper.c(609) : warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'unsigned
__int64
 to 'unsigned char ', possible loss of data

Brg
Anders