Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] packet-bssgp.c patch

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 08:09:18 -0400
Hmm, it should have been ok?  I generated the patch using the 1st method listed on the wiki, namely:

		"svn diff > your-changes.patch"

TortoiseSVN produces an identical patch as this method.  And diff may not be exactly the same, but it's pretty close.

Anyway, attached is a .gz of the entire file.  Hopefully this is ok?  If these methods are not recommended, can someone update the wiki to reflect the method we should be using?  Thanks.

- Chris