Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Re: 0.10.12 next Tuesday?

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 08:30:34 -0700
ronnie sahlberg wrote:
it was initially a change to make sure i caught all occurences of it
when changing the signature and once finished i didnt really intend
any more to change it back since all BER dissectors should be
autogenerated anyway

...except for the ones where some or all of the ASN.1 is loaded at run time (such as the SNMP dissector).