Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: What are all the softwares is needed?

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 17:49:23 -0400
Definitely.
Bullding under cygwin is a pain. I always have to massage the
Makefiles generated by the autotools by hand toi get it to link
properly.
I also always have to use a lot of configure flags such as
--without-pcap --without-plugins --disable-shared ...

What would be GREAT would be if someone kept the wiki
howto-build-for-cygwin up to date.

Even better if someone would implement a cygwin buildbot so that we
can see when we break it.