Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] What are all the softwares is needed?

From: "Erik Sternerson" <Erik_Sternerson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 08:16:05 -0700
Is there any list in any documents on which cygwin binaries you need to
build? It took me about half an hour to figure out that when nmake said
something like "bash not found" it actually meant that I had missed to
install 'which'. Not very apparent, ey?

So I made my own list about which cygwin packages are needed to build
the ethereal source (actually those that are needed to get "nmake -f
makefile.nmake setup" to run.

If these are in any documentation somewhere, please feel free point me
in the right direction and call me silly.

Anyhow, here's the list.

	Archive>Unzip
	Base>bash
	Base>coreutils