Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] What are all the softwares is needed?

From: infra struct <infrastructt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 04:43:56 -0700 (PDT)
I am a newbie,

I am going to add plugins to ethereal for use in our
company, as per my asssignment.

It has been longtime I am into programming, because I
slightly moved to infrastructure field now-a-days;

To be frank with I just know the concepts of C, C++
and I have developed projects in the application side
even in VC++

Coming to the point, what are all the softwares I need
to master? what are the concepts in C,C++, and VC++ I
need to be thorough before I can be ready for start
coding; please bear with me if it�s a too basic
question; Please advice me.

Thanks!