Ethereal-dev: SV: [Ethereal-dev] Bug in RTP stream analysis

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 06:33:35 +0200
Checked in.
Best regards
Anders

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: ethereal-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ethereal-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] För Ainsley Pereira
Skickat: den 29 juni 2005 16:16
Till: 'ethereal-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx'
Ämne: [Ethereal-dev] Bug in RTP stream analysis

Hi all,

I have found that if you have an RTP stream in which the first packet is
duplicated, and has the marker bit set, then the RTP stream analysis will
try to pad silence into a temporary file from 0 upto whatever the RTP
timestamp is (which is enough to fill up my disk...). The attached patch
fixes this misbehaviour.

Thanks,
Ainsley
 <<rtp_fix.patch>>