Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] AUTHORS email address format

From: "Guy Harris" <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 15:44:46 -0700 (PDT)
Jaap Keuter said:

> Just noticed two names added to the AUTHORS list (welcome to the club!)
> with '@' in their email address i.s.o. the customary '[at]'. Is this
> intentional?

No.  I've checked in a fix.

(I fear, however, that email address harvesters might know about that
trick, and replace "AT" or "[AT]" with "@" and strip out extra blanks.
After all, it's *very important* that people hear about somebody's new
site on which session musicians can register and that people can use to
find musicians for a session - at least I *assume* that's what they meant
when they said they had people interested in "casual sax"; presumably
that'd be somebody who'd come in and play just a track or two.  I guess
when they say "you can find all types of girls, and we mean everything"
they mean that if you really *need* somebody who can play the krumhorn,
you can find a krumhornist on their site....)