Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] type 'xpm' is not supported

From: "James Pruett" <ebay2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 22:40:20 -0500
Thanks for the tutorial.
I reinstalled everything and etheral-gui came up! yipee. Much thanks to Fabrizio and Ulf !!!
The only changes are that now I am using
glib as binary, not source.
and ethereal-0.10.10, not 0.10.11.

Anyway, you cant beat success.
Now I can concentrate on writing our FlexMsg Dissector.

Thanks again.
-jim

Newbie here with ethereal core dump on startup (core, pkgs, error below).

Q: XPM is font related?
Should I do the gtk tutorial,
try redhat,
try subversion or just pay someone to do this?

Can anyone help me please...
-jim pruett (sorry my email provider drops my subjects!)