Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] timestamps are zero when update list of packets real-time selecte

Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 10:19:46 -0400

Hello All:

I have modified the winpcap/packetNtx source code to timestamp packets from
a GPS timesource.
I successfully rebuild the npf.sys, packet.dll, and wpcap.dll  files for
win 2000 and all works well except when running ethereal
with the Update list of Packets in Real-Time option selected.
 In this case the timestamps are always zero for all packets.
Also, it  seems to work ok on the machine I built the code with, but not on
other machines

Any ideas or information on possible solutions to this problem would be
greatly appreciated..

Bill...