Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] need help with the capture file format

From: "Eng Wei Man" <wmeng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:06:21 +0800 (MYT)
    hi,
       i try to add some other capture file format te ethereal like lanalyzer
    - Novell LANalyzer, netmon1 - Microsoft Network Monitor 1.x.netmon1 -
    Microsoft Network Monitor 2.x, ngwsniffer_2_0 - Network Associates
    Sniffer (Windows-based) 2.00x and so om that can safe using ethereal
    but didn't write the description in capture format.
                                                                    thanks
                                                                    wmeng