Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: DNP3 Dissector Additions

From: "Jimmieson, Matthew" <Matthew.Jimmieson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:33:43 +1000
Title: Message
Chris,

Your development of the DNP3 dissector is very timely indeed.

At the moment I'm becoming frustrated tracing a DNP3 conversation with most of the application function codes being 'unknown'.

Any chance you can post a built version of Ethereal with the new DNP3 dissector somewhere, maybe just zip the .exe files?

Cheers,
Matthew

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager of QR.

This message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses. No warranty is given that this message upon its receipt is
virus free and no liability is accepted by the sender in this respect.

This email is a message only; does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon as such.