Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Time for a new release?

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:50:35 +1000
Can someone please look at the   ldap   crash bugs reported by buildbot?
I think it is the changes i made to GSSAPI  and would be willing to
back them all out before the next release  if required.

I can not reproduce the crash on my linux box   and dont even know
which packet in the trace that i should look at. :-(