Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Statistics TAP fixes

From: "Michael Lum" <michael.lum@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:41:01 -0700
Somewhere along the lines stat TAPs for some protocols became broken.

The following files in gtk can easily be fixed by someone who has time:

ansi_a_stat.c
ansi_map_stat.c
gsm_a_stat.c
gsm_map_stat.c
isup_stat.c
mtp3_stat.c

The common problem in all of them is that
the draw function is being called with a NULL pointer.

To fix just pass the address of the static counter structure.

Here is an example from gsm_map_stat.c:

	gsm_map_stat_draw(NULL);

should be:

	gsm_map_stat_draw(&gsm_map_stat);

In ansi_map_stat.c:

	ansi_map_stat_draw(NULL);

should be:

	ansi_map_stat_draw(&stat);

All of the files given above have the same sort of problem.
In some of the files there are multiple calls to the draw function.

--
Michael Lum                   Architect
4600 Jacombs Road       +1.604.276.0055