Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Don't release: Console warnings with latest changes in prefs.c!

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 08:59:52 +0200
Hi List!

Someone change the implementation in epan/prefs.c read_prefs_file(),
using a GString() with a strange init method.

This causes:

08:54:14          Warn C:\Documents and Settings\...\Application
Data\Etherea
l\recent line 1: Incomplete preference (saving your preferences once
should remo
ve this warning)
08:54:17          Warn C:\Documents and Settings\...\Application
Data\Etherea
l\recent line 1: Incomplete preference (saving your preferences once
should remo
ve this warning)

and probably misbehaving recent settings.

Please don't release in the current state.

I'm not able to have a look at this till thursday (being on a short trip),

Regards, ULFL