Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Flow graph functionality

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 05:55:25 +1000
Very nice feature.

For the TCP case I would like to add the following features when it goes in
1, make the TCP tap also report TCP SeqNumberAnalysis data
2, change the comment on the right so that segments carrying data will become
   Seq: 1-5  for a 5 byte segment. instead of just Seq: 1
3, Add the DupAck/Retransmission/WindowFull...  text to the comment on the right
4, Make DupAcks/Retransmissions etc  use a RED arrow instead of a BLACK arrow.
5, For ACKs that ACK data of a previous segment, add a dotted line
from the tip of the arrow of the ACK segment to the tip of the arrow
of the data segment it ACKs, so one can easily see which ACK acks
which data.
6, make the arrows clickable so ethereal scrolls the main window to
the selected packet.

Then of course, it would be nice with flow graphs for SMB, ONC-RPC,
iSCSI etc etc as well.