Ethereal-dev: SV: [Ethereal-dev] RADIUS / Implementation of additionalVendorSpecific Attribute

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:26:10 +0200
Hi,
Expanding on my own post the Vendor AVP's of T-Systems Nova International
Is almost the same as:
static const radius_attr_info radius_vendor_wifi_alliance_attrib[] =
{
   {1,  RADIUS_STRING,		"Location-ID", NULL, NULL},
   {2,  RADIUS_STRING,		"Location-Name", NULL, NULL},
   {3,  RADIUS_STRING,		"Logoff-URL", NULL, NULL},
   {4,  RADIUS_STRING,		"Redirection-URL", NULL, NULL},
   {5,  RADIUS_INTEGER4,	"Bandwidth-Min-Up", NULL, NULL},
   {6,  RADIUS_INTEGER4,	"Bandwidth-Min-Down", NULL, NULL},
   {7,  RADIUS_INTEGER4,	"Bandwidth-Max-Up", NULL, NULL},
   {8,  RADIUS_INTEGER4,	"Bandwidth-Max-Down", NULL, NULL},
   {9,  RADIUS_STRING,		"Session-Terminate-Time", NULL, NULL},
   {10, RADIUS_INTEGER4,	"Session-Terminate-End-Of-Day", NULL, NULL},
   {11, RADIUS_STRING,		"Billing-Class-Of-Service", NULL, NULL},
   {0, 0, NULL, NULL, NULL},
};
Do you have any idea if the wifi ones has been expanded and this in actual
fact a copy of the wifi ones?
Brg
Anders