Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] making DocBook docs, JAVA out of memory

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:53:49 +0200
On Tue, Jun 14, 2005 at 11:12:50PM +0200, Jaap Keuter wrote:
> > I just tested it and it didn't work on my Suse 9.3.
> > Jaap can you please mail me your fop script so I can compare it with the
> > suse one?
>
> Done (off-list)

OK, what happens is the following: the fop package comes with a wrapper
script which Suse uses but debian ignores. That's why the behaviour differs.
Unless we either manage to convince the debian folks to also use the fop.sh
script or the fop maintainers switch to the debian script, things are going
to be incompatible.

> BTW: tried removing the docbook/catalog.xml alltogether and building
> relying on the central catalog. Seems to work fine for me. So no problem
> with removing it.

Fine - that sounds good. Next step: cygwin. Ulf - can you please try to
find out whether there is a way to set up cygwin to properly set up the
system paths so the xml tools work properly?

 Ciao
      Joerg