Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Updated Patch for JXTA

From: Mike Duigou <ethereal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 10:22:13 -0700
I've updated the JXTA related patch I submitted last week to the current tree (including the g_assert fixes).

Please review for commit (now about 8 days since initial submission).

Mike

The original patch comment :

jxta-14591.diffs : In order to get filtering of conversations and endpoints to work from the endpoints and conversations windows I found it necessary to add a new AT_URI address type and a SAT_JXTA. This also necessitated a change to to_str.c to avoid a buffer overflow problem. Please review these changes carefully.

Also includes some changes to the jxta dissector to fix filtering on generated fields and some changes to the types used for ints/unsigned ints.

Fixes a bug with the processing of messages containing namespaces.